- 14ounces sweetened flaked coconut
- 14ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2extra large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1⁄4teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until they make medium-firm peaks.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
- Drop the batter onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper using either a 1 3/4-inch diameter ice cream scoop, or 2 teaspoons.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
Was This Post Helpful: