- 7ounces vanilla wafers
- 5tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2large avocados
- 17ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2cup lime juice
- 3⁄4cup heavy cream
- 1tablespoon sugar
Watch how to make this recipe
- DIRECTIONS FOR CRUST:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pulse Nilla wafer in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add melted butter and pulse again until combined.
- Firmly press crumble mixture into bottom and up side of 9″ pie bake plate.
- Bake 10 to 12 minute.
- Let it cool completely.
- DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING:.
- Combine all ingredients in blender until completely smooth. Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- DIRECTIONS FOR WHIP CREAM:.
- Whisk heavy cream and sugar until whipped.