- 2avocados, ripe and large
- 1cup crabmeat, cooked
- 1⁄2cup celery, chopped
- 2green onions, chopped
- 2teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4cup mayonnaise
- 2hard-boiled eggs
- 4green olives, whole
- 2whole dungeness crab legs (to garnish) (optional)
- iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Carefully peel the avocados, then cut in half lengthwise.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- Set each half on a plate filled with lettuce.
- Combine flaked crab meat, celery, onion, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Season with a dash of salt.
- Fill hollow of each avocado with crab mixture.
- Top crab mound with dressing and garnish each pile with whole crab legs and quarters of hard-boiled egg.
- Sprinkle all with a dash of paprika an top with ripe olive’s.