Best Oatmeal Cookies | Health Foods
- 3eggs, well beaten
- 1cup raisins
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup butter
- 1cup brown sugar
- 1cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄2cups flour
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 2teaspoons baking soda
- 2cups oatmeal
- 3⁄4cup chopped pecans
- This is a very important first step that makes the cookie: combine eggs, raisins and vanilla and let stand for one hour.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon and soda and mix well.
- Blend in egg-raisin mixture, oatmeal, and chopped nuts.
- Dough will be stiff.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet, or roll into balls and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.