- 3tablespoons sweet butter
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 2cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4cup mozzarella cheese
- 1(12 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir often.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.