Chicken Noodle Soup | Health Foods
- 2teaspoons butter
- 1cup sliced celery
- 1cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2teaspoon thyme
- 1teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2(32 ounce) containersand 1 can chicken broth (14 ounce)
- 2teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 8ounces egg noodles
- 2cups cooked chicken (3 frozen breasts)
- Melt butter in large pot.
- Sauté the celery, carrot and onion for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add thyme, poultry seasoning, chicken broth and bouilion.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and chicken and cook on low for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.