- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 ounce package chopped frozen broccoli thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10 inch quiche dish.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter and parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy. Stir in broccoli, ham and Cheddar cheese. Pour into prepared quiche dish.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown.