The Right Nutrition = The Right Flat Belly Results
Getting abs – you know the ones you see where you’re like “holey crap how did they get those abs?”, really requires the right nutrition strategy, no if’s and’s or butts!
Fortunately, kale is one of the healthiest and most nutritious leafy greens you can add to your diet. Kale is extremely nutritionally dense, with a ton of antioxidants, vitamins minerals like calcium and vitamin C, and cancer-fighting agents like sulforaphane. But unfortunately, on its own, it doesn’t really taste the greatest.
However, with the right ingredients, you can totally turn kale into something that tastes great. These salads can be eaten as sides to your main meal, or turned into complete meals by adding grilled chicken, salmon, or prawns.
You’re going to be able to whip these up in 5 minutes flat so try adding at least one to each of your daily meal plans and see the ab results come in…
Top 3 Kale Salad Recipes
1. Simple Kale Salad: This one is a good starter salad, and it tastes great. With a homemade dressing, it’s great for supporting overall health.
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed and cut into small pieces
- ½ cup of tomato, diced
- ¼ cup of roasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
Directions: Whisk together all wet ingredients and salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing onto the kale, and toss with cucumber, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries.
2. Sweet Mango Kale Salad: The mango in this recipe really helps balance out the bitterness of the kale, and makes for a really satisfying and healthy salad.