Frank and Potato Bake | Health Foods
- 4medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and sliced
- 4 -5frankfurters, sliced
- 1⁄4onion, finely chopped
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3cup milk
- 3⁄4cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1tablespoon parsley
- 2teaspoons prepared mustard
- In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
- Blend in flour and salt. Add milk all at once; cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese, stirring to melt.
- Stir in parsley and mustard.
- Fold in potatoes and Frankfurters.
- Place in a 1 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes or till heated through.
- Prep time does not include cooking and cooling of the potatoes.