- 3⁄4cup chopped onion
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1(46 ounce) jar Ragu tomato sauce or 1 (46 ounce) jarother pasta sauce
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- 16ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 12ounces fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1(1 lb) package lasagna noodle, cooked
- In a large saucepan, cook ground turkey, onion& garlic in a combination of the oil and nonstick cooking spray. Add sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix ricotta,1 cup mozzarella, all of Parmesan and the eggstirs.
- In 9×13 baking dish, layer 2 cups sauce, half of noodles, half of remaining sauce, all of ricotta mixture, half of what is left of the mozzarella, remaining noodles & sauce.
- Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray and bake at 350 F for 45 minutes or until hot.
- Uncover, top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan on top, let cool down for 15 minutes, and Enjoy your healthy, yet delectable, meal — with plenty of leftovers to boot!