- 1(16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 4cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2cup chopped fresh basil
- 1cup coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1cup coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 3⁄4cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 3ounces italian hard salami, chopped
- 1⁄3cup roasted garlic vinaigrette dressing
- Cook pasta shells as directed on the package.
- Drain and cool.
- Place remaining ingredients except vinaigrette in a medium bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over the salad, toss to coat.
- Stuff the shells with the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.