- 6tablespoons butter
- 1cup flour
- 1⁄2cup sugar
- 1⁄2cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 1cup skim milk
- 2 1⁄2cups fresh blueberries
- 1tablespoon sugar (topping, optional)
- Place butter in 8×8 square baking dish.
- Set oven temperature to 350º and put baking dish in oven.
- While oven is pre-heating, and butter is melting, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and milk.
- Pour onto melted butter in baking dish, sprinkle blueberries on top.
- DO NOT MIX!
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- DO NOT UNDERBAKE!
- After baking, sprinkle 1 TBS sugar on top.