Lose Belly Fat Diet
Getting healthy is what I encourage for all of my clients.
But the truth is, looking good counts for a lot too, and who doesn’t want to look fitter, younger, and more toned?
Losing belly fat is by far the most challenging of all fitness and weight loss goals. No matter your fitness level, you’ve probably struggled to lose that annoying belly fat. I’ve been there myself.
But along the way, I’ve learned a number of easy diet solutions to help you lose belly fat. Here are my top 10 tips…
Lose Belly Fat Diet: 10 Easy Tips
1. Cut out the refined sugar. Refined white sugar leads to spikes in your blood sugar level, slowing your metabolism and leading to cravings.
2. Remove saturated and trans fats. These types of fats slow your metabolism and are deposited directly into your body. If carry fat around the waist, that’s where this will end up. Watch your labels at the grocery store.
3. Avoid sodium. A diet high in salt leads to water retention, which is only going to make your belly fat look worse. Cut down on the salt, and you’ll shed some of that extra water weight.
4. Eat whole grains. If you’re trying to lose belly fat, you need to cut out white flour and refined carbohydrates, including white pasta, bread, and rice. I cannot stress this enough! Refined carbohydrates are stripped of their nutrients and slow your metabolism.
5. Pass on the junk food! Junk food is high in refined sugar, sodium, fat, and unhealthy carbohydrates, so this one is a must. This includes getting rid of the fast food.