- 1lb ground beef
- 1⁄2onion, chopped
- 4slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2cup half-and-half
- 6ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*, Brown ground beef in skillet with onion and garlic.
- Drain off fat and mix in crisp crumbled bacon.
- Mix well to break up any large clumps.
- Press this mixture in the bottom of a deep dish pan or plate.
- Combine eggs, mayo,half and half and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese over beef crust mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over the beef mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350*, until browned and set.