4-61/3 rack of ribs
- 2racks pork baby back ribs (our favorite are baby back ribs, but this works well with St. Louis style ribs too)
- 1cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Season your ribs with Dale’s marinade, your favorite rib rub, grill seasoning, or simply salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, meat side down, in baking dishes.
- Cover the baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- If you are using small baby back ribs, take out after 3.5 hours. If you are using regular baby back or St. Louis style ribs, then take out after 4 hours.
- Drain off the drippings. Flip the ribs over using two spatulas (and an extra set of hands if you have them) so the meat side is up. Be careful, as they may be so tender they fall apart.
- Put a layer of BBQ sauce on the ribs and return to the oven uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve them up with a side of potato salad and some baked beans.