Manchego and Serrano Crostini | Health Foods
Manchego and Serrano Crostini
- 1whole grain baguette, cut into 1/4-inch to 1/3-inch slices
- 1⁄4lb serrano ham, sliced thin and to fit the baguette slices
- 8ounces manchego cheese, sliced thin and slightly smaller than the ham
- 2tablespoons olive oil(approximate)
- 2teaspoons garlic, minced
- Saute garlic in olive oil until lightly browned. Discard garlic if you like.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush slices with olive oil.
- Assemble crostini, with ham first then cheese. Cook under broiler until until cheese is melted and ham is warm. Watch carefully!