- 1head cauliflower
- 1bunch broccoli, with stems
- 3stalks celery
- 6medium carrots, cut in strips
- 1 1⁄2cups cherry tomatoes (or basket)
- 5green onions
- 1(10 ounce) can whole mushrooms, drained
- 1(14 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained (I use less)
- 1(14 ounce) can miniature corn cobs, drained
- 1(8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1green pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1(8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (I use Kraft)
Break or cut vegetables into bite size pieces and place in large bowl.
Pour dressing over vegetables, mix and refrigerate overnight.