- 1⁄3cup thick honey
- 3⁄4cup chunky peanut butter (I like natural peanut butter as it’s not so sweet)
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup oatmeal (any kind)
- 3⁄4cup powdered milk
- 1⁄4cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4cup chocolate chips, to garnish (or garnish to taste using sesame seeds for a healthier alternative)
- Mix all ingredients, except chocolate chips, until well mixed (If too soft to work with: add a little more powdered milk and oats).
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips or seeds.
- Cut into squares.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, then store in airtight container in the refrigerator.