- 1(8 ounce) carton egg whites (shells removed) or 6 eggs(shells removed)
- 1⁄3cup nonfat milk or 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1(10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4ounces turkey sausage (or turkey bacon or regular bacon, even veggie bacon or veggie sausage) or 4 ounces sausage, cooked and chopped in small pieces (or turkey bacon or regular bacon, even veggie bacon or veggie sausage)
- 8egg roll wraps
- 1cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese (optional) or 1 cupmonterey jack cheese, shredded (optional)
- 4tablespoons asiago cheese
- non-fat cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On the stove, heat a large skillet greased with cooking spray to medium high.
- Whisk together egg, milk and peppers in a bowl, and add to skillet; scramble until nearly done. Add spinach and cooked meat and stir together until well-mixed, then remove from burner.
- Assemble the egg rolls: on each wrapper, place one-eighth of the egg mixture (almost half a cup), two tablespoons shredded jack cheese (if using) and sprinkle with half a tablespoon of asiago cheese. Moisten the edges of each egg roll wrap; fold in sides and then roll tightly the long way like an egg roll in a Chinese restaurant; place in a baking dish greased with cooking spray.
- Spray the top of the egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for eight minutes, then flip on the other side and cook an additional eight minutes or just until starting to crisp and turn golden. Allow a minute to cool and then ENJOY!