Panera's Cream Cheese Potato Soup | Health Foods
Panera’s Cream Cheese Potato Soup
- 4cups chicken broth
- 4cups peeled and cubedpotatoes
- 1⁄4cup minced onion
- 1⁄2teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into chunks
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices.
- Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Add cream cheese.
- Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.