- 1lb cooked shrimp, small, rinsed and drained
- 1bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4teaspoon lemon pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2cups celery, chopped
- 1cup Italian salad dressing
- 3⁄4cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4cup lemon juice (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 -10ounces angel hair pasta
- Marinate shrimp, onion, celery, salt and lemon pepper in the Italian dressing in a large salad bowl.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water, to which a dollop of cooking oil has been added, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Toss together the pasta and marinate mixture.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss salad; sprinkle more cheese on top.