Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie – Hold on to Your Lips | Health Foods
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie – Hold on to Your Lips
- 15Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1⁄2cup butter (melted)
- 1quart vanilla ice cream(softened-not melted)
- 1cup chunky peanut butter
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2cup peanuts (crushed)
- 1⁄4cup chocolate syrup
- Combine Oreos and butter and mix well.
- Press into pie dish to form a crust going 3/4 of the way up the sides.
- Mix ice cream, peanut butter & vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze for a few hours (until frozen).
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top and drizzle chocolate syrup right before serving.