Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals | Health Foods
Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- 1⁄4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 8ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 210-inch flour tortillas, cheese flavoured are nice
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
- cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.