“Quick, easy, delicious pumpkin pancakes from scratch. Developed for my pumpkin-loving grandson who will eat almost anything containing pumpkin. Serve warm with butter and syrup.” – kcryss
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- 2. Whisk milk, pumpkin, egg, and oil together in a bowl. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and stir until just moistened. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- 3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 1 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute more. Repeat with remaining batter.