- 1⁄2cup sour cream
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking soda
- 2cups flour
- 1⁄2cup sugar
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2cup butter
- 2teaspoons cinnamon
- additional cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine sour cream and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt in another bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Combine egg with sour cream mixture. Add cinnamon.
- Gently stir into flour mixture until moisted.
- Place on baking sheet and pat into a 3/4 inch thick circle.
- Cut into 8 wedge shaped pieces. Move slightly so they are not touching.
- Dust with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.