Every summer I set a goal to make a lot of ice cream. We love ice cream and it’s a really fun treat during the hot summer months. However, time and planning is never on my side. Instead, we become all about the popsicles. These berry popsicles are a staple for us because they are healthy but manage to curb my major sweet tooth. All it takes is blending a few ingredients together and sitting patiently for the few hours it takes to freeze. There’s a lot of different popsicle molds on the market right now but if you’re really in to making your own, I highly suggest purchasing this set.
Spinach Berry Popsicles with Vanilla Pepita Cluster Cereal
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup almond yogurt (or plain whole milk yogurt)
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or whole milk)
- 1/2 cup Kashi GOLEAN® Vanilla Pepita Cluster Cereal
- In a blender, combine the spinach with berries, banana, yogurt, and almond milk. Puree mixture until smooth.
- In a 6-popsicle mold, sprinkle roughly 1 tablespoon of cereal into each mold. Pour the berry mixture into the molds, stopping with about 1/4″ to 1/2″ from the top. Sprinkle another tablespoon or so of cereal over the berry mixture. Set popsicle sticks in and freeze for 4 or more hours, until the popsicles are set.
- If needed, run the molds under lukewarm water for 15 or seconds to loosen the popsicle. Serve within a day or two so that the cereal is still crisp.