- 1⁄3cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3cup salt
- 1⁄8cup garam masala
- 1⁄2cup ground chili powder
- 1⁄2cup paprika
- 1⁄8cup allspice
- 2tablespoons black pepper
- 1tablespoon cinnamon
- 2teaspoons cumin
- 2teaspoons garlic powder
- 2teaspoons celery seeds
- 4lbs pork ribs
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread 1/2 cup on 4 pounds of pork ribs.
- Wrap in plastic wrap overnight then in aluminum foil. This can be baked right away as well.
- Bake in 200 degree oven for 4-5 hours.
- Good at this point,but I like to grill them the next day in my (Bourbon, Vadalia Onion Barbecue Sauce recipe #66477) See picture on this recipe. Check it out!
- Unwrap coat with sauce recipe #66477 and grill 5 minutes on each side a little longer if chilled. Serve with extra sauce on the side.