The Best Brownies | Health Foods
- 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
- 1cup sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2large eggs
- 1⁄4teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Note: I usually double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. If you double the recipe, you will need to cook longer than 20 minutes.