The Best Ever Waffles | Health Foods
- 1 1⁄3cups flour
- 4teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 2teaspoons sugar
- 2eggs, separated
- 1⁄2cup butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4cups milk
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
- Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
- Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
- Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.