Satisfaction All The Way Around
There’s nothing better nor smarter than a healthy crock pot chili recipe that will satisfy you all the way around.
This delicious chili recipe is great to compliment your clean eating plan as it includes some serious health-enhancing ingredients, from protein and fiber rich beans to high protein quinoa. Not only will these boost your metabolism and help you burn fat, but they’ll also get you energized to have a rocking awesome workout.
What’s best about using a crock pot is that it’s long cooking time will allow all the seasons and flavors to seep through all the ingredients and give you maximum flavor. T
The Ultimate Healthy Crock Pot Chili Recipe
Here’s what you need to do this one right…
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups of vegetable stock
- 1/5 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons shaved low-fat cheddar cheese
Crock pot directions:
Start off with throwing in the turkey, onions and seasoning first letting it sit for about 30 minutes, then stir and add in the rest of the ingredients.
Cook on medium for 4-6 hours – and it should be ready to go! Your home is going to be full of the fragrance from chili and there’s nothing as good to coming home to that especially after a day of running errands or work. Remember the bonus is that all the ingredients are perfect for getting you energized to tackle your workouts like none other.