Have you guys met Sanrio’s® laziest character Gudetama yet? Well he is an adorable egg, albeit lacking in a little “spunk” to get him going through the day. He’d rather stay warm and comfortable under his bacon blanket and we couldn’t agree more so we’ve made a delicious breakfast that’s perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.
The easiest way to create the nori face is with a punch decorator.
2 slices sourdough bread
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
2 slices bacon
1 sheet nori seaweed
- Butter sourdough bread and toast until crispy.
- While bread is toasting, heat up remaining butter on a nonstick skillet and fry eggs sunny side up. Be careful to not crack the yolk and to keep the eggs separated.
- In a separate skillet, fry bacon until cooked through but still soft.
- Use nori punch tool to punch faces out of nori seaweed and place on top of egg yolks.
- Top toast with fried egg, and add a bacon blanket right on top. Serve with a side salad and breakfast potatoes.
- Serves 2
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes