Zucchini overnight oats, affectionately known as Zoats, are a great way to sneak vegetables into your morning. Prepare these oats the night before for an easy, on-the-go breakfast.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
1. Combine the first 10 ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together. Transfer to a jar with a lid and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
2. Meanwhile, make topping: in a small bowl, whip 1/4 cup cream cheese, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and 1 teaspoon sugar together with an electric mixer. Set aside until ready to use.
3. Serve oats in a small bowl, top with a dollop of cream cheese mixture, then sprinkle with a little zucchini.